Wednesday, July 23, 2008



Thought I'd show you one of my purses I knitted and felted recently. I have several in the making to post soon. Have been making use of idle time I have here and there knitting and scrapbooking.

Went to see the dr. yesterday; my scans only showed slight improvement but I am having side effects from the daily meds I've been on, which I had considered minor, but I suppose they could get worse the longer you're on them. So the dr. is changing it up abit for now to a weekly treatment of Navelbine and Abraxane beginning Aug. 15. He also informed me that I'm looking at treatment for this indefinitely. That has been tough to swallow considering I thought I would eventually get to the end of this sometime. So my goal now is to.."put my big girl panties on and deal with it"!! (LOL!) Keep me in your prayers that all goes well with this new stuff!
Thanks to all for your love and support!
{Hugs}
Leslie

1 comment:

Grace said...

I keep you in my prayers Leslie, and the bag is beautiful